"One of the greatest feelings in life is the conviction that you have
lived the life you wanted to live--with the rough and the smooth, the good and
the bad--but yours, shaped by your own choices, and not someone else's."

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wednesday's Simple Joys

A few weeks ago I was on the last leg of my near 1000 miles of driving for work in three days.
Now, don't get me wrong. I Love Driving.
Driving is when:
I clear my head.
Sing Really Loud.
Enjoy The Peace.
But on this particular day. I was tired. Tired of driving. And more than tired of the very dreary weather that I had been driving in for nearly the entire 3 days.
But then, then I came across this
awesome sea of yellow...
that went on and on and on and on.
and I thought: My goodness, what is that?
So I decided to take a detour and get a little closer.....
and found the
awesome sea of yellow
to be an
awesome sea of sunflowers
So I took some close ups.
And drove around the block.
and found that it went on and on and on
beyond the railroad track
and
even beyond the kudzu!
Wishing you the simple joy of a
Detour
and an
Awesome Sea of Yellow~
~M~
ps: yellow is my favorite color...because it is such a happy color....don't you agree?

1 comment: