"One of the greatest feelings in life is the conviction that you have
lived the life you wanted to live--with the rough and the smooth, the good and
the bad--but yours, shaped by your own choices, and not someone else's."

Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday Memories


Have I mentioned that I love Christmas time?
Well, in case I haven't lately, you should know that I do love Christmas time. A lot.
I also love baking...
Put the two together....and add Momma and Daddy to the mix.
It is almost more happiness than I can stand.
But that is just what we did in late December. 
We baked lots of cookies and decorated about 50 of them.
And we wore fun Christmas aprons too.  Daddy included.
It is one of my warmest holiday memories from 2009.
Wishing you a warm holiday memory~
(on what will hopefully be the last cold Monday for a long while :))
~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment