"One of the greatest feelings in life is the conviction that you have
lived the life you wanted to live--with the rough and the smooth, the good and
the bad--but yours, shaped by your own choices, and not someone else's."

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happy Summer!!


Happy Summer!
I don't know about you but my kids sure are glad school is out and 2 months of freedom are ahead.  I haven't decided if I am excited about that or not.  I will let you know when I post about "Happy Fall."

My plans this summer:  Work, but not too hard.  Lay out by my parents' pool.  Visit dear friends.  Celebrate Father's Day, Momma's 48th birthday, the fourth, and every other day.   Attend lots of Cookouts.  Make some blueberry, strawberry, and peach preserves.  Bake a lot.  Take Faith Anne to Bark at the Park to see the Brave's game.  Go to our little farmers' market downtown and see a few "Flicks on the Bricks" on Friday evenings.

And somewhere in between all that, I will be trying to assure that my sweet angelic teenagers stay out of trouble!

What are your plans for the next few months?

Wishing you a SPLENDID SUMMER~
~M and Faith Anne~

No comments:

Post a Comment