"One of the greatest feelings in life is the conviction that you have
lived the life you wanted to live--with the rough and the smooth, the good and
the bad--but yours, shaped by your own choices, and not someone else's."

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Jealous



This is Mr. Bill (yes, this Mr. Bill), his wife, Ms. Kelley, and their children, Sam and Molly. 
(Their daughter Amy is not pictured and Sam's friend-I can't remember his name :(-is added at the top left.) 

I should tell you that I have only met this charming family twice in the past year and a half.
But they just have a way about them.  You only have to meet them once to know that they are, as my Daddy says, "Good People."

So, why am I jealous you ask?
They invited Momma, Daddy, Hannah and I to dinner tonight.
Hannah and I are unable to make it.  But Momma and Daddy get to go.
They get to have a good dinner, with good company, in a beautiful house with a great front porch.
So I am jealous.  Green with envy.
Oh well, now they will just have to have another dinner, maybe on a weekend, and invite us all again.
HINT, HINT Anderson Family!!!

Wishing you "Good People" in your life~
~M~

1 comment:

  1. hey girl!
    you are always welcome at our house - Sam's friend is Mason..... wait til you see our back porch if you think the front porch is beautiful...

    serious though, whenever you're in town feel free to drop in
    :)

    ReplyDelete