"One of the greatest feelings in life is the conviction that you have
lived the life you wanted to live--with the rough and the smooth, the good and
the bad--but yours, shaped by your own choices, and not someone else's."

Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday Memories

The Memory:

**Now, this was taken AFTER I pressure washed the driveway and all the dirt ended up all over the pots...come on!  You didn't think it was THAT bad did you!?!?**

I don't have an explanation for the leaves though.

And what will hopefully not become a memory:


Don't you think that is soooo much better!? 
It was my sister's suggestion to take out some of the pots and use them in other areas of the yard. 

I think she was....errr...not wrong. :)! 

And for goodness sake, don't tell her that.  We would hate for her to think she was "not wrong" too often....it might go to her head!

More before and afters comin' your way in the comin' weeks!

Wishing you FUNTASTIC FLOWERS~
~M and Faith Anne~

1 comment:

  1. The after is SO MUCH BETTER!! You're sister is one smart GAL!! :) ...I have other suggestions...perhaps Hope Eigh and I should come spend a weekend??? LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete