"One of the greatest feelings in life is the conviction that you have
lived the life you wanted to live--with the rough and the smooth, the good and
the bad--but yours, shaped by your own choices, and not someone else's."

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Another Beautiful Drive


Today, I spent over 3 hours in the car for work.  And it was a gorgeous drive.
I think Faith Anne and I may start taking a drive on Sunday afternoons.  She would like that.  And so would I.
Maybe we will run into more sweet little guys like this.
Don't you love the way he is looking right at me?!?
He talked to me too....mooooed a lot.
He was adorable and sweet.
A great surprise in my day!

Wishing you a Sweet Surprise on a Beautiful Drive~
~M~

**For my previous post on a long drive for work...click here.**

2 comments:

  1. You could write greeting cards...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, Love, LOVE this picture!! So glad you're able to blog again. It's the perfect "pick me up" every morning! :)

    ReplyDelete