"One of the greatest feelings in life is the conviction that you have
lived the life you wanted to live--with the rough and the smooth, the good and
the bad--but yours, shaped by your own choices, and not someone else's."

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Eric Bibb


I think I am in love.  Really.  I love everything about this guy's music!!  It is bluesy and meaningful and down right fantastic really. 

Listen to the song above, called The Cape.  Aren't they lyrics amazing and something that every parent/teacher/mentor/social worker :) would wish for their kids?!?  I think it will be my new mantra!

And after you listen, then google him, you tube him, and visit his website at www.ericbibb.com.  You won't regret it.  I promise!!

Wishing that you will always trust your cape~
~M~

*Thanks to my Daddy for introducing me to Mr. Bibb!!*
**There will probably be lots more Mr. Bibb music posted in the coming weeks!*

No comments:

Post a Comment