"One of the greatest feelings in life is the conviction that you have
lived the life you wanted to live--with the rough and the smooth, the good and
the bad--but yours, shaped by your own choices, and not someone else's."

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Bucket Lists



I love my life.  And most of the time, in a really sickeningthisgirlcantbeforreal kind of way.  Sometimes though, things happen sooo fast all around me....good things to Wonderful Awesome People in my life.....that it makes me want those things too.....so much so that I forget about the wonderful things I have going on in my own little world.  The little happy things that make my corner so awesome.

Recently, I was scrolling facebook (I know Erin....the very thing you told me NOT to do ;)) I came across a photo of a Summer Bucket List that an old dance friend of Sister's posted....and I thought, well that's just the coolest thing.  I love lists....but I have never thought about making a Seasonal Bucket List.  And so....I stole borrowed her idea and I wrote down my own Summer 2012 Bucket List.  And guess what?  It reminded me that I get to create my own happiness doing the things I love....and they don't have to be elaborate or expensive.  Just Mine....not anyone else's.  So I will continue to make my own bucket lists to remind me of just that in the Fall and Winter and Spring... 

For now...I can't wait to finish crossing off the Summer Bucket List....:).....

Wishing You A Very Awesome Summer that is All Your Own!
~M~
(Thanks Emily Bowers for the Seasonal Bucket List Idea!)

2 comments:

  1. Haha, okay fine, so I guess good things CAN come out of some facebook trolling :) Love the list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the cutest idea, and I love your list. It made me smile. I might have to make one myself. Miss you dearly Megs!

    ReplyDelete