"One of the greatest feelings in life is the conviction that you have
lived the life you wanted to live--with the rough and the smooth, the good and
the bad--but yours, shaped by your own choices, and not someone else's."

Sunday, June 24, 2012

No Red Cottage Needed!



(My new *temporary* house and forever my home)

No Red Cottage Needed to Live a Red Cottage Life!  That's what I have learned in the past several months, because in January of this year I put the Little Red Cottage up for rent, accepted a new position with the State of Georgia and relocated my entire life to my hometown and yes, I MOVED IN WITH MY PARENTS (who have been sorta FABULOUS might I add ;))!

In the past several weeks I have been itching to blog and so I decided to give it a go again.  So many changes have taken place in the past year and a half and I have learned a GREAT deal.  I will share them in the coming days, weeks, and months.....so come back!

In the meantime, that first sentence, No Red Cottage Needed to Live a Red Cottage Life!, first lesson learned.  It really is a state of mind; and while there are frustrations along the way (as life goes sometimes ;)), Faith Anne and I, we intend to keep right on living a red cottage life no matter where we are.

Wishing you a "Red Cottage Life" State of Mind,
~M~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment