"One of the greatest feelings in life is the conviction that you have
lived the life you wanted to live--with the rough and the smooth, the good and
the bad--but yours, shaped by your own choices, and not someone else's."

Sunday, January 23, 2011

A CupCake

"When you look at a cupcake, you've got to smile."
~Anne Byrn~

Tonight, as I was going through pictures of my cousin's wonderful wedding weekend, I was reminded of what a fantastically fun weekend it was.  And I am sure in a future post, I will share more details about it.  But tonight I have a sweet tooth and when I came across this picture I knew I had to share with you.

First of all, you should know that I love cupcakes and have had many in my day.  But this cupcake, it was heaven.  The cake was a graham cracker cake, topped with a layer of chocolate, then, instead of icing, toasted marshmellow goodness (that stuck to the tip of your nose :)) topped it off.

OH MY!  SIMPLY AMAZING!


So tonight, I am grateful for yummy treats (and that there aren't any of these sitting around my house because they would all be eaten.....BY ME....and I am certain that would cause a tummy ache!).

Wishing you a yummy treat~
~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment